Did you know that according to Harvard Business Review the data scientist is the sexiest job of the 21st century? And for a reason!
If “sexy” means having rare qualities that are much in demand, data scientists are already there. They are expensive to hire and, given the very competitive market for their services, difficult to retain. There simply aren’t a lot of people with their combination of scientific background and computational and analytical skills.
Data science is all about transforming data into business value using math and algorithms. And needless to say, Python is the must-know programming language of the 21st century.
If you are interested in coding and data science, then you must know Python to succeed in these industries!
Data Science for Beginners is the perfect place to start learning everything you need to succeed. Contained within these four essential books are the methods, concepts, and important practical examples to help build your foundation for excelling at the discipline that is shaping the modern word.
This bundle is perfect for programmers, software engineers, project managers, and those who just want to keep up with technology.
With this audiobook, you will:
- Learn Python from scratch including the basic operations, how to install it, data structures and functions, and conditional loops
- Build upon the fundamentals with advanced techniques like object-oriented programming (OOP), inheritance, and polymorphism
- Discover the importance of data science and how to use it in real-world situations
- Learn the five steps of data analysis so you can comprehend and analyze data sitting right in front of you
- Increase your income by learning a new, valuable skill that only a select handful of people take the time to learn
- Discover how companies can improve their business through practical examples and explanations
- And much more!
This bundle is essential for anyone who wants to study data science and learn how the world is moving to an open-source platform.
Whether you are a software engineer or a project manager, jump to the next level by developing a data-driven approach and learning how to define a data-driven vision of your business!
Order the bundle and start your new career path today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.